About Us

My photo
We make intentional lifestyle choices to use the abundance God has given us here in the U.S., so that we can give to those less fortunate than us in 3rd world countries. We want others to see the difference as Jesus, not us. We are all sinners in need of a savior. We are NOTHING without Jesus! Everything we have comes from Him and it is such a blessing to share it!

Monday, June 24, 2013

A new friend...

Like Samuel did last year, this boy approached Jonas and befriended him. His name is Stanley and he wrote the following in a note and gave it to Jonas on the 2nd day of Kids Club:

Dear friend,
How are you? I hope you are fine as I am. Without wasting time, I wanted to get back to what I wanted to tell you. I am requesting to be your friend he in Kenya and anywhere else. I hope you will listen to my request. I'm not a bad person but an honest person and I respect my friends.
Stanley Ochieng

Of course Jonas said "yes"! ;)

He is a quiet, sweet boy.
Jonas gave him a cap and explained that PAL means friend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment